If your users are having issues resetting their password, use the Reset Password feature to trigger a password reset.
Why use this feature?
When a user is not able to reset their password, you can use the reset password feature to trigger the process on the user's behalf.
Before you begin
To follow the instructions in this article, you will need at least Admin access.
- Navigate to the Admin tab.
- Navigate to the Users page.
- Right-click the user's name and select Reset Password from the dropdown menu.
- A password reset email with a link will be sent to the selected user.
Alternatively, users can also use the Forgot your password? button from vena.io to trigger a password reset.
Notes & limitations
- The password reset email will expire in 15 minutes. Ensure the selected user will be available to action it within that time.
- The password reset will be sent to either:
- The Account ID if no contact email address is set.
- The Contact Email Address, if one is available for the user.
- If SSO is enabled in your environment and the setting Disable email/password login for users is also checked off, the password reset flow will not work and the user must access Vena via SSO.
Questions? Comments? Reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please include the link to the article for reference.)