Reset your password easily with Vena's Password Recovery functionality.
Why use this feature?
Forgot your password? No problem. Vena's Password Recovery functionality allows you to easily reset your password without requesting assistance from your Administrator.
Before you begin:
To follow the instructions in this guide, you will need an active Vena account.
Table of contents
If you have forgotten or lost your password you can recover it easily by using the email address associated with your Vena tenant.
- Navigate to vena.io and select Forgot your password?
- A dialog box will open and prompt you to enter your email address. Remember to use the email address that is affiliated with your Vena account.
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Open the email and select the Reset Password button.
You will be automatically redirected to a password recovery page where you will enter your new password. If there are password requirements affiliated with your tenant, they will appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you have set your new password select Reset Password. This will redirect you to the Vena login page, where you can log in with your new password.
If you have already signed into Vena but would like to change your password, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the right side of the Vena menu at the top of the screen. Select your username to open your My Account page.
- In the Profile modal, navigate to the Password tab and follow the instructions on the page to change your password.
- Once you have entered the required information, select Change Password. This will save your new password credentials.
Questions? Comments? Reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
(Please include the link to the article for reference.)